- Who am I?I believe I am an intentional thought or decision that was made in the Divine Mind of God. I entered this world to experience as much as possible ie; to play, to laugh ,cry, think and feel, to make a connection with others all the while learning and exploring the depths of God's creativity and love. I am here like we all are, to remember what we may have forgotten; our life purpose and our oneness of spirit that we share as Gods creations. I am here to share what moves me as I follow this path that is my life. I am married for 41 years and I am a mother of four adult children. They have grown enough to honor me with seven grandchildren ; four girls and three boys. I've worn many hats professionally, the most recent related to the world of Golf even tho I've never played anthing but miniature golf, lol! I have recently shifted into a creative time where I am exploring writing, sewing, trying my hands at making soap, candles and selfcare products. I have a million ideas or more just waiting to manifest!
NEW WEBSITE! NEW PRODUCTS!
Living Your Passion
I invite the presence of God to be with me in the form of my passion. May our passions drive us to our lifes purpose.
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK!
Click the image below and follow me on facebook! Please "like" my page while you are there! I will periodically be running contests for free products so please follow me so you are notified of my contests and products! One of my followers just won a free LARGE jar of my Pumpkin Spice Body Butter and is in love with it! Knowing that my products make people happy puts a smile on my face! I have a bunch of new products coming up in the next week and I'm so excited to get started and get them posted! Get ready for some freebies!
HIMALAYAN SEA SALT BAR
What makes this super special
MENS BERGAMOT, PATCHOULI AND SANDALWOOD BATH BARS
THESE BATH BARS ARE MADE FROM 3 DIFFERENT SOAP BASES; GOAT MILK, SHEA BUTTER AND MANGO BUTTER. THEY ARE FRAGRANCED WITH ESSENTIAL OILS OF BERGAMOT, PATCHOULI AND SANDALWOOD WITH A SPLASH OF LAVENDER. LIGHTLY ADDED TO THIS IS GROUND ROSEMARY. I THINK THE GUYS IN YOUR LIFE, SONS, HUSBANDS, UNCLE, GRANDFATHERS AND FRIENDS WILL LOVE IT!
LAVENDER CHAMOMILE BARS
PUMPKIN SPICE SOAP
FROZEN SNOWFLAKE SOAP
ITALIAN RAINBOW COOKIE SOAP
Italian Rainbow (Ribbon) Cookie Soap- made with Goats Milk, sweet almond oil, and an almond Vanilla fragrance.
LEMON ICE Sugar Scrubs
Sugar CUBE Body Scrub NO mess and it smells heavenly! This is made with organic coconut oil, white sugar, lemon juice and lemon essential oil.Pumpkin Vanilla Sugar Cube Scrub is equally scrumptious made with organic sugar and brown sugar with vanilla and pumpkin essential oils. Great seasonal scent!One cube, cup in hands under running water to crush and rub gently over skin for moisturizing exfoliation. Each order comes with ten cubes in a air tight container! That's ten days of heaven!
VANILLA MINT BODY BUTTER
HONEY ROSE BATH BAR
Honey Almond Oatmeal Soap
ALMOND HONEY OATMEAL
OATMEAL AND LAVENDAR BATH BAR
FUN SOAP FOR THE KIDS!
New ways to inspire bath time for the children! They will be sure to come out squeaky clean in their attempts to rescue one of the toy figures encased in glycerin SOAP, each with a unique non irritating and gentle scent. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TOYS AND ITEMS INSIDE THE CHILDRENS SOAP MAY PRESENT A CHOKING HAZARD! NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS OF AGE.
hot wheels gift soap
PICK YOUR LOTION BAR!
WHERE I ORDER MY SUPPLIES!
Thursday, March 8, 2012
I listened to a podcast by Joyce Meyer about having an attitude adjustment as I scrolled thru another website looking at spring clothing. Ha! There was my answer. I need to adjust my attitude, and quickly, before this monster of grumpiness engulfs me completely. Gratitude is my only escape. Thank you Lord, for the roof over my head! Thank you Lord for the job I have, that keeps my otherwise idle hands and wandering mind busy. Thank you for the opportunities you provide me with to act with kindness to others and to offer a smile to another sojourner on this earth. Thank you for family and grandchildren! Thank you for co-workers and for making us all unique. You color my world in more ways then I can express! Not just with beautiful flowers and sunny days, but with people who are equally as beautiful as a rainy day. That’s right, even rainy wind-blown days are filled with your glory!
But most of all, thank you for the wake-up call. The reminder of what this uneasy feeling was all about and what it most definitely was not about. It was not about snobby inconsiderate people. It was not about not having my house painted or a new carpet to replace the thread worn one. It was not about ‘other’ people not behaving properly. It was about my attitude. It was about me forgetting to say thank you. So Father, thank you for:
1. All the patience you have with me.
2. How you provide for me every moment of everyday.
3. The riches of family.
4. Food to eat and share.
5. A home, a car, a job.
6. Your gentle corrections.
7. Never letting me go.
8. Forgiveness and forgetfulness… you never hold a grudge against me!
9. Giving your Son to all of mankind.
10. Prayer warriors and helpers in heaven and on earth.
Thank you Lord for helping me find my attitude of gratitude! I will remember to count my blessings every time I feel that uneasy, annoyed feeling nudge at me in the future. I will continue to thank you by sharing this story with others who may be struggling with the same issue and just need a helpful reminder. And Lord? Thank you for using Joyce Meyer to help me see that the problem was not “out there” caused by something or someone else, but was inside of me.